Public transport by bus
Zagreb Logistics Park
- Regarded as the first logistics park in Croatia that has been constructed to the highest institutional standards with a superb specification and high quality finishes.
- First two phases comprise approximately 76.000 m2 of warehouse and approximately 6,000 m2 of office space
- Zagreb Logistics Park is superbly located on the south-west side of the Zagreb – Ljubljana highway, approximately 6km from the Zagreb ring road and 6km from the Slovenian border
- Park has excellent transport links being located next to the first junction (exit) outside Zagreb on the main highway towards Western Europe, and close to the ring-road connecting Zagreb with Maribor, Graz, Budapest, Belgrade and the Croatian Coast, providing an ideal location for a modern distribution warehouse.
- 12m clear internal height
- 50 kN/m2 floor loading
- FM2 Special floor surface tolerance
- European standard height dock level loading doors
- 2m X 3m dock levellers
- Generous yard area capable of being privately fenced and self-contained
- Allocated car parking for each building
- Bespoke warehouse fit out and office accommodation to suit your requirements is also available through separate negotiation
- Secure entrance with 24 hours a day manned security.
PLANNED – PHASE 3
Hall 4 – 15,000 m2